FREE Tackle Football Training and Competitive Play!
If your child plays or wants to play Tackle Football, I want them to be the best! And, that's why I'm now offering the best Tackle Football Training and Competitive Play Program around, for FREE.
Now, don't confuse FREE with the caliber of my program or the quality of athlete I'm capable of developing. EVERY youth athlete in my program (who has earned their teeth) starts and could start on any team. Same with my middle school athletes, all of them made "A-Team", all of them started, and they all started at the positions they train for.
No, these were not kids who possessed a more natural athletic ability than everyone else to begin with. These are kids who didn't start, coaches overlooked, but, went to work, and now, they EAT!
For more info on how we train, visit: www.lifeismybattlefield.com/monster.
So, If your kids love Football and you're looking for a team, or, you were planning on returning to your old team... Stop! I want you to sign them up with me, get them training, and let them start playing the game they love alongside other hungry kids who want it!
If you've been waiting to let them play, I want to encourage you to stop waiting and let them start training and playing NOW. Despite popular belief, the sooner you get them active in the game, the better. Because, the most dangerous thing you can do, is throw an inexperienced player on the field against a more experienced one. Unless, of course, your athlete is going to be the next Lawrence Taylor... not play organized Football until 11th grade, then, go on to be arguably the best NFL Football player EVER. For everyone else... training and development are the key.
Will they be playing Middle School ball this year? Practice alone isn't going to get them where they need/ want to be. Fortunately, our FREE Football Training and Competitive Play Program will!
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
- I've seen too many kids that love Tackle Football, and could be great, but just haven't received the level of training, development, or preparation they need to reach their full potential.
- I want EVERY kid who wants to play Tackle Football, and is willing to put in the work, to be GREAT!
- I also want to create the most competitive Football teams this area has EVER seen, but, it can't be done until our kids receive the level of training, development, and preparation success demands!
- A child's ability to succeed, at anything, should NOT be limited to what they or their parents can or should be able to afford.
- When it comes to sports, people like to throw around numbers, percentages, odds... but, at the end of the day, anybody that knows anything about sports knows that succeeding at sports isn't about the numbers, it's about who's going to do the work! And, based on that, I believe we can develop a real football culture in this area capable of creating 4 and 5 Star recruits, graduate more kids on to NCAA D1 FBS schools, and prove, once and for all, that it was never about whether or not our kids could play at the highest levels, rather, who was going to show them the way.
- Athletes between the ages of 10-12, 13 if 13th Birthday is after July 31, 2020.
- Athletes enrolled in this program must attend a minimum of 3 days per week. Tuesdays and Thursdays are MANDATORY.
- Athletes who cannot attend the minimum required 3 days per week with Tuesdays and Thursdays being MANDATORY, will, at any time, be dropped from the program.
- Being great at anything is demanding. Therefore, any athlete unwilling to meet the demands of this program will be removed from the program.